Montreal has everything. It is especially known for having lots of nice places for massages, since the workplace can be a bit stressful. However, this leads to a very obvious question: which places offer the best massages in Montreal?
Of course, the answer depends on your own set of circumstances. You have your own needs, preferences, and ideas on how much you’re willing to spend. Even your location can help determine where you ought to go for a massage.
Here are the factors you need to consider when you’re trying to find a regular place to go to for a massage:
- How much does it cost? Every responsible consumer will take into account the cost of a massage. It can’t be too cheap, because that implies a dubious lack of skill as well as rather unpleasant accommodations. But it can’t be too expensive either, so that you can actually afford to get a massage on a regular basis. Your best bet is to ignore places that charge less than $35 for a half hour service, and an hour’s worth should cost at least $50. But you should really steer clear of places that charge you more than $100 for an hour—the price is too stressful to contemplate.
- Do you get the proper accessories and elements? Try to look for a place that offers your own shower in even in the “regular” rooms. All the basics should be included with the room, such as clean towels, a proper massage table, and massage oil. A water bottle is nice too. The rooms should also be very clean and soundproof, so that you don’t overhear other people in the adjacent rooms.
- Are there options for nicer rooms and extra accessories? It’s always nice to have options. That’s especially true when you’re feeling more stressed than usual. Sometimes you may also just feel like splurging for more luxurious amenities, especially when you’ve just received a raise. So there should be some luxury options such a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a bigger shower, and perhaps even a whirlpool tub. In addition to the water bottle, you may even get a nice gourmet beverage as well.
- Are there different styles of massages available? It’s annoying if a place offers just one style of massage. What if you don’t find it relaxing enough? You may find it too soft, or it may be too hard and uncomfortable for you. There should be options.
In fact, the masseuses should take into account your particular preferences when they provide the massage. You’re there to relax, and so your needs must be met. They should adjust their techniques according to what you like, instead of being forced to take whatever style of massage they insist on providing.
- Can you pick your masseuse? This is always a nice option to have, and it is best if they have a website where you can pick and reserve the masseuse you want. There should be pictures of the masseuse’s body type and appearance, even if they don’t show their faces for the sake of privacy. Vital stats, such as age, height, measurements, and even eye color should be mentioned.
- Are special requests entertained? These can be having 2 masseuses attend to your needs, or perhaps you can even bring your girlfriend or wife along with you. Other options may include the use of stockings, to even erotic shows.
Basically, the best places for a massage are places that offer what you want, instead of places that offer what you’re supposed to want. You’re there to relax—it’s more relaxing when your massages provide what you like at affordable rates.