There is nothing quite like going on a road trip throughout the U.S. There are so many incredible places to visit, both natural destinations and fun-loving cities. It’s what many people dream of doing, but not everyone ends up trying. A trip throughout the U.S can be done by car, but the most comfortable way to travel is in luxury and style is with an RV rental. Yet using an RV also means needing to know where to park it while on your great adventure.
To help you out with your road trip planning, we have compiled what are the top 5 RV parks in the U.S for like-minded adventurous souls.
The Top 5
- Blue Water Key RV Resort-If a visit to the Key West is in your plans, you will be happy to know that there is a gorgeous luxury resort available for you to stay at with your RV. Just imagine the beauty of parking right at the water front and watching the sunset or being able to go fishing and diving whenever you want. This RV resort is truly worth staying at on your visit to the Keys.
- Vines RV Resort-If you plan on visiting wineries in California and want to relax at an RV park that is more than just an RV park, but more of a resort, Vines RV Resort has amazing amenities that will make you feel like you are staying at a hotel, but you still get to spend every night in the comfort of your RV.
It has a swimming pool for you to enjoy daily dips in, a spa to be refreshed in, and with nearby wineries for delicious wine-tastings, this is the resort where you can let go and relax. It also boasts of a gym, library, lounge, and dog park, so there is something for everyone.
- Fenwood Resort-Located in Big Sur, California this is a campground that will help you connect with nature. This rustic resort is a favorite for RV travelers and for those who want to set up their tents, as well. Situated near a Big Sur state park and the Big Sur river, it provides visitors with a variety of fun outdoor things to do.
- Mountain Views RV Park-Just as its name implies, this RV Park has glorious mountain views that visitors will love. Located in Creede, Colorado, it’s the perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy fishing, hiking, or biking. There is the Rio Grande River, a trout pond, and a fitness center on the grounds. It also has plenty of activities and things to do for visitors making it more than just a place to stay, but also a destination worth visiting.
- Yosemite Pines RV Resort & Family Lodging-Any road trip throughout the U.S should include a visit to Yosemite National Park. This gorgeous area near Groveland, California is the type of trip you would want to make with your family and this RV park is perfect for family stays. With a petting farm that will entertain the kids for days, a volleyball court for those who like sports, trails for a family hike, and a large swimming pool for fun in the sun, it is a place where your family can bond and have loads of fun. The location itself is also beautiful and there are a lot of things to do nearby.
While there are plenty of RV parks spread throughout the U.S, these are some of our favorite RV parks and resorts that each offer visitors something unique. Whether you like sunny destinations such as Florida or California, or you like the idea of hiking in Colorado while staying at one of the best RV parks in the U.S, these RV parks are worth getting to know.