When you think of rugby you’ll be forgiven for not placing it at the top of winter sports listings but this tactical and exhilarating sport is a firm favourite in the winter sports calendar.
The Rugby 6 Nations starts on 4th February 2017. This spectacular sporting event boasts an abundance of matches, venues, stars and potential score lines. England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Italy and France battle over 5 rounds playing one another and as the last match is played the winners will be revealed.
The first match is at Murrayfield when Scotland takes on Ireland and the tournament reaches its conclusion on the 18th March as the final match is held at the Aviva Stadium as Ireland play England.
You can watch every try on the television but why would you want to do that?
Sports event management firms offer amazing opportunities and luxuries when you attend any of the host stadiums and you’ll have the best tickets available as part of the package.
Companies like DTB Sports and Events have packages to suit all tastes and budgets at Twickenham, the Millennium Stadium, Murrayfield, the Aviva Stadium, Stade de France and Stadio Olimpico.
You can be at Twickenham one week, Paris the next and Dublin the week after. Enjoy yourself.
Breathe in the fire and ice of play, watch sides crumble or devour their opponents, see records made, records broken and names etched in to the annuls of 6 Nations history. Don’t passively view play, live every single second and be 100% in the moment.
If you are a team or group leader who has the daunting task of arranging sports events logistics then please hand the task to expert corporate hospitality firms.
Simply tell them what you need and wish for and they will work on sports events packages that will positively impact on your sport oriented day.
For the Wales versus England match on the 11th February there is an exceptional chance to make your day magical.
The match will be spectacular and starts at 16:50, these mighty opponents will show why they are the best in the world and so isn’t it a wonderful idea to travel to and from the match in luxurious style?
This sports event package is offered by DTB:
- 30am, board and travel on the Belmond Northern Belle, first class of course, from London Paddington to Cardiff.
- Hosted by Victor Ubogu, Lee Mears and other rugby internationals.
- Get a photograph of you and your guests with one of our rugby hosts.
- VU Destination Hosts.
- Cash bar.
- On the outward journey savour a glass of champagne, canapés, a 3 course lunch with half a bottle of wine.
- On the return journey you can discuss the match over a glass of champagne, a light supper, and half a bottle of wine.
- Coffee, tea and petit fours are also served.
- Return to London Paddington around midnight.
Tempted? Then please investigate corporate hospitality today.